Monday, March 2, 2009

Show Me Your Bones

My mind is going crazy...overflowing really. I am not capable of writing out a full post, so here is what I'm thinking about el segundo dia del marzo:

  • My back is causing me excruciating pain. Starting last week my lower back has been absolutely killing me. Nothing makes it feel better...ice, TENS unit, any position, walking, sitting, driving, and lately pain pills make me so sick it is not worth it.
  • If you have not heard of Kina Grannis you should check her out. I can't get enough of this song My Time With You, but I love all her other songs as well. "Message From Your Heart" is the song she got recognized with, and instantly reminds me of San Francisco...where I heard it first, and oddly enough it was during the time I was taking anatomy.
  • Fun fact: today is the birthday of Theodore Geisel, or Dr. Seuss. He would be 105 today.
  • Even though I am not leaving for San Francisco until Thursday, I am feeling really anxious and totally unprepared about the trip.
  • Can I mention my back again? That is pretty much dominating my thoughts.
  • I made fish tacos last night and they turned out great...very easy to make. I got the recipe from Real Simple, but added a few things. I added fresh cilantro, hot sauce, and mango-papaya salsa.
  • I can't wait for the season finale of The Bachelor tonight. One of my guilty pleasures.
  • Saturday Brent and I had brunch with his friends in Long Beach at a crepe restaurant. I have not had one in a long time but forgot how delicious they are!

I can't think anymore. That's all for now...hope it was a tolerable Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...