Saturday, August 13, 2011

Simple Pleasures Saturday #7

Can you believe it is already the second weekend of August? Our weekends are booked up this entire month which always makes the time fly by at lightening-quick speed. I hope you are having a great weekend so far!

After a restless night of about 4 hours of sleep, I got up at 6 AM, went to an all day 8:30-4:30 photography workshop in Huntington Beach, then met Brent at 4:45 and we drove up to the Orange County fair, and it is now 9:30 PM, just got home, and I feel like my feet, ankles, knees and back are all going to break off my body. Ahh did you like that nice run-on sentence? That's pretty much how my day felt. But in a wonderful kind of way!!!

My simple pleasures from today:
• Winning a raffle drawing for a flash diffuser at the workshop.. I never win stuff!
• Having a photography concept that always stumped me finally click (pun intended)
• Having a beginner photographer ask me for help
• Seeing a beautiful dragonfly float right in front of me
• Finding a desperately needed seat after too much walking
• Silliness in a photo booth picture
• Watching a pie eating contest
• Sensory overload at the fair
• Indulging in ridiculous fried food
• Pajamas + ice pack + couch

It was long day but really wonderful. Tell me...what little, simple joys filled your Saturday?

xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Saturday was full of wonderful things... Farmers Market where we got a call that we won a basket full of veggies. (get them Wednesday!) smile...

    Got to go for a walk...in cool temperatures for a change!! It was 'amazing'...

    But was tired and had to sit on a heat pack all evening!!!

    Bless you dear friend...hope you are doing well today!

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...