Thursday, December 9, 2010

December "To-Do" List

I had so much fun checking items off my Fall To-Do list that I decided to try for a December/Holiday version. Here is what I have:

Decorate the house
Bake Chex Mix
Decorate sugar cookies
Make fudge
Try a new cookie recipe
Cut paper snowflakes
Wrap as many presents as possible!
Buy a new scarf
Listen to Christmas music (in small doses)
Watch Christmas movies
Drink a peppermint mocha
Drive through neighborhoods to see Christmas decorations
Attend the Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade of Lights for the first time
Pick out a Christmas Tree
Complete Tracey Clark's "Picture the Holidays" class

What are some things on your lists?

2 comments:

  1. My 5 year old & I have decided we like both photos of your snowmen (this one & in the post above)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...