Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Wonderful World

{Picture the Holidays - Day 4: You Hold the Key}
Don't let the craze get the best of you...pull out your magic remedy when you need it most.

A little solo holiday shopping not only calms me down, allowing me to let my mind wander as I browse the stores, but also love the feeling of carefully choosing special gifts for the people I care about!

{Reverb 10 - Day 4: Wonder}
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

Wonder - (noun) awe, admiration, fascination, surprise, astonishment, stupefaction, amazement, spectacle, beauty.

2010 is the year I dedicated myself to photography. Taking photos daily, I created a sense of wonder through my photos. By changing the way I look at every little detail around me, I was able to seek out expected and unexpected beauty everywhere, seeing how truly wonderful the world around us is.











1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I love your photos! You need to enter them in some contests. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...