Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 365 - January 29-February 25 (weeks 5-8)

Project 365 Version 2011. I now have 8 weeks complete and into the 9th. I took your suggestions last month and chose a few favorites from the month and made them bigger for you to see. I am ready for month three! There were a couple times this month I lacked motivation or didn't feel very creative. But I pulled through...I WILL complete the year!! ♥
**While these are all from February, I break it up by weeks. That is why Feb 26-28 are missing, they will be in the next set.

1 comment:

  1. I just absolutely LOVE your pictures!!!!

    Congrats, girl!!!

    You should have been born with a camera on your hands!

    So gifted!....



    Mirys – www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

    From Brazil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...