Saturday, May 14, 2011

::Enjoy The Journey::

I love thinking of life in terms of a long road trip - a journey. There are delays, detours, mishaps & ugly scenery. But there is also fresh air, new experiences, beautiful sights, and so many times I have found that the detours have taken me exactly where I need to be.

On this journey, it is so easy to let days slip away often unremarkably and without notice. But I have found that when I actually take the time to enjoy the scenery instead of worrying so much about the destination, it makes such an impact on my state of being. Slowing down, enjoying each day for what is & focusing on what I am grateful for in my life at that moment.


Photography has done just that for me...completely opened my eyes to the world, allowing me to notice things I previously overlooked. It started with searching for beautiful and interesting subject matter, and transformed my ability to slow down and take it all in. 
♥Enjoy the journey♥


*Photo taken at Grow Gift Studio & Gallery

2 comments:

  1. love the photo. love your perspective. you are a beautiful being. Xo, suz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I'm trying to practice this concept myself these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...