Thursday, June 23, 2011

Snapping Out Of It

Do you ever have those off days? Today I just woke up in a
funk & could not snap out of it all day.
Felt uninspired, bummed, the day itself was stressful & come 4:00 I was frustrated.
With the hope that getting out of the house would help, I ran an errand, then went for a short drive while listening to my ipod - always a mood booster for me.
And of course I had my camera with me, so when I saw these fascinating plants I had to pull over for a mini photo session.
By the time I was home I felt a little better.
Do you have your go-tos when you have an off day?

1 comment:

  1. Chels, music definitely. Or reading a book - those two things can really change my mood around. It's weird how the addition of something can change everything...

    I was thinking about you today - several times actually. We need to get together, soon.

    xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...