Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shift

During December I am taking on two creative challenges. After enjoying Tracey Clark's Picture Fall photo class so much, I am taking her Picture the Holidays class. The second is Reverb 10, in their words it is a way to "Reflect on this year and manifest what's next."

{Picture the Holidays - Day 1: Holding onto Gratitude}
Take a few minutes to focus on some of the things you are grateful for.
Hugs and kisses. I wanted this photo to represent love...feeling grateful for all the love and support in my life. Even though Thanksgiving is behind us, but I am taking the full holiday season to celebrate and appreciate all that I am so lucky to have.

{Reverb 10 - Day 1: One Word}
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you are choosing that word. Now imagine it's one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

To describe this year in one word I would have to say shift. A shift in my passions and what are important to me. Shifting from feeling completely hopeless and defeated from my back pain and inability to control things, to realizing there is light ahead. A shift in my dreams and what I want in life.

One year from today I hope my word will be embrace. I hope I am able to embrace what it is I want in life and make it happen. Embrace my dreams and make them reality. Embrace the things I am unable to change and accept them for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...