Thursday, December 16, 2010

Every Little Thing

{Picture the Holidays - Day 6: Every Little Thing}
Admire the tiny wonders around you.
Every day I am in awe of the beautiful details in nature. A drop of dew on a blade of grass. The gradation of color in the petal of a rose. The repetition, the starkness, the color, or lack thereof. The curls of the fern in front of the house are so beautiful, simple in shape yet complex in form. The beauty in nature can often be overlooked or taken for granted, but when fully appreciated, it is just one more little thing that makes life grand.

{Reverb 10 - Day 6: Make}
What was the last thing you made?

The last thing I made was personalized place cards for Thanksgiving. Using my favorite photos from Fall, I chose the photo I thought each person (9 total) would like best, added their name, then printed them onto cardstock. I then wrote a personalized message inside, letting each person know how thankful I am they are in my life. I got a lot of compliments, and they were a great way to actually make something with the massive amounts of photos I have!! I think this may become a yearly tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...