Saturday, July 30, 2011

Simple Pleasures Saturday #6

As my mom said to me today, TGIS. I remember doing an "All About Me" project in elementary school where we had to make a big poster with a picture of ourselves and all our favorite things. One of the topics was your favorite day and almost everyone said Friday, I of course said Saturday. Sure Friday has that feeling of "ahhhh I am done, it is the weekend," but Saturday you have the entire day and don't have to go to work the next day (unless of course you work weekends). So won't you join me in acknowledging those simple little pleasures that are making you happy on this fine Saturday? For me...


Receiving a gift of salt water taffy brought all the way from Delaware
Highly entertaining people watching
Waking up and not having to work
A sip of ice cold Coca-Cola from the bottle
A nice glass of wine
Text message from a friend I lost touch with
A piece of very berry coffee cake

♥ Happy Saturday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...